1st Employee Documents Full version
9 comprehensive templates, including:
- LETTER OF APPOINTMENT:It is a formal document indicating an agreement between employer and employee. It usually includes details regarding salary, benefits, employment starting date, the title and task description of the offered position and any necessary details concerning employment conditions or stipulations.
- NON DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT:This is signed document that ensures that employees protect company’s information that employers would want to withhold from the public and other companies.
- BIO DATA FORM:It is an abbreviation for the term biographical data. It is a document that demands relevant factual information about an individual or employee. i.e. personal information, educational background, occupational history etc
- GUARANTORS FORM:The employee is required to give this document to a guarantor whom by signing this document has agreed to be responsible for employee’s shortcomings and any inappropriate behavior. Incases of theft, the guarantor must replace stolen item(s) if they cannot be retrieved from the employee directly.
- PAYROLL: This is a document used to retrieve basic payment details from new employee
- EMPLOYEE WELCOME PACK CHECKLIST: This document is used to identify items that are needed for the onboarding of a new
- EMPLOYEE POLICY HANDBOOK:It is a compilation of job-related information which an employee needs to know. It serves as a working guide for employees in the understanding of the day-to-day operations of the company.
- STAFF INDUCTION CHECKLIST:This document is used to identify tasks and actions that needs to be addressed at each phase of new employee induction. It is usually tailored to suit the company’s timescales.
- STORE POLICY MANUAL:They are procedures that guide the conducts of employers within an organization, they are put in place to protect the rights of workers as well as the business interests of employers
These are some of the most important documents you need to have and give your new and old staff immediately.